Tecnomatix™ is a comprehensive portfolio of digital manufacturing solutions that deliver innovation by linking all manufacturing disciplines together with product engineering – from process layout and design, process simulation and validation, to manufacturing execution. Built upon the open product lifecycle management (PLM) foundation called Teamcenter™ manufacturing platform, Tecnomatix provides the most versatile set of manufacturing solutions on the market today.
To make quick and efficient use of your investment in Tecnomatix, Majenta has a dedicated team of digital manufacturing experts on hand to help you to keep productive with the software.
Smart, Fast, Lean Manufacturing with Tecnomatix 11
Tecnomatix 11 delivers new features across a broad base of products. It provides you with a single source of knowledge, enables you to optimize and validate process performance before production, and allows you to eliminate inefficiencies for faster time-to-volume and consistent quality results.
Manufacturing Process Management
Tecnomatix 11 digital manufacturing solutions provide you with a single source of product and process information across your enterprise, resulting in effective collaborative product and process development. Learn more
Manufacturing Simulation and Validation
With Tecnomatix 11, you can verify the methods and resources being defined and selected during manufacturing planning, resulting in proven, right-first-time manufacturing plans. Learn more
Manufacturing Launch and Production
Tecnomatix digital manufacturing solutions ensure faster response to installation, implementation, production and quality issues, ultimately leading to successful execution and support of flawless launches and continuous improvement. Learn more
See how the Tecnomatix solutions will provide you with the advantages you need to succeed in today’s fast-paced global market. With Tecnomatix, you can address your most pressing needs and get products to market faster, while simultaneously meeting the demands of your customers.
Increased Planning Productivity
- Reuse certified processes and reduce capital equipment costs by capturing and managing within a single source of manufacturing knowledge.
- Detect and eliminate problems within production systems that would otherwise require time-consuming and cost-intensive corrective measures during production ramp-up.
- Reduce assembly planning tasks, planning time and their associated costs.
- Sharing and analysing information within a digital environment provides insight into the various stages of process development and the impacts of those processes.
- Streamline communications so you can adapt to customer demands quicker, with decisions based on facts.
Optimized Manufacturing Productivity
- Minimize capital investment and maximize long-term ROI through increased planning accuracy and efficiency.
- Shorten time-to-volume production through the analysis of product manufacturability and process development.
- Optimize the logistics and performance of entire production systems.
- Optimize resource utilization and accelerate product launches with proven solutions for process optimization that cross multiple departments and disciplines.
See how the Tecnomatix solutions will provide you with the benefits you need to succeed in today’s fast-paced global market. With Tecnomatix, you can address your most pressing needs and get products to market faster, while simultaneously meeting the demands of your customers.
Increased Plant Productivity
Program information is available at all levels of the enterprise – from executive to plant floor personnel.
Single Source for Alignment and Accountability
Assembly and manufacturability validation provides accelerated feedback to design and process teams.
Optimize Performance & Leverage “Best Practice” processes
Reduce process development time up to 40% by identifying and applying best-in-class processes with master process and operation templates.
Managed Environment for Safety and Ergonomics
Reduce corporate liabilities and expenses for worker related injuries.
3D Factory Design and Visualization
Reduce factory design time, from concept through installation, by up to 50% when compared to traditional 2D design methods.
Factory Logistics Analysis and Optimization
Reduce material handling costs up to 70% by analysing cost, time, and travel distances across multiple factory layouts.
Factory Production Throughput Simulation
Reduce throughput time as much as 20-60% by taking into consideration internal and external supply chains, production resources, and business processes.
Don’t take our word for it...
Hear what our customers have to say about Tecnomatix:
"Tecnomatix enables us to develop a complete 3D virtual environment of a robot cell which we can then use to simulate our programs off-line. Previously it was only possible to check robot programs live, on-site – and run the risk of causing damage."
Ian Farmer, technical director, Autotech Controls Limited