Amazing Renderings and Animations… In Minutes
Majenta PLM is a licensed reseller for KeyShot – An entirely CPU based standalone 3D rendering and animation system for 3D CAD data.
KeyShot has been designed to take the complexity out of rendering realistic images and is used by designers and engineers worldwide to quickly and easily create realistic images and animations of their 3D models.
In just a few steps you can create amazing looking images from your 3D models that can be used throughout the product development process to make design decisions and quickly create variations of concepts for customer, manufacturing or marketing.
- Easy – you don’t have to be a rendering expert to create photorealistic images of your 3D model
- Fast – Everything inside KeyShot happens in real-time
- Accurate – KeyShot uses scientifically accurate materials and real-world lighting
- Large data sets & entirely CPU based – KeyShot doesn’t require any special hardware or graphics card, it takes full advantage of all cores and threads inside your computer
- CAD integration - native file formats for NX and Solid Edge are supported
“Due to a publication deadline we could not afford to wait to build our new prototype, engrave and take the usual press photos so we decided to go with rendering our Solid Edge 3D assembly in KeyShot. As this was urgent we used Majenta and Edward Reszka was our consultant. On the day we spent a lot of the time tweaking the Solid Edge model to help improve the final rendered images. Ed's knowledge with both Solid Edge and KeyShot helped a lot which meant when we began to use the rendering package within a short time we had a very good rendered image.
Using KeyShot and Majenta for the rendering was the only way we would have hit the deadline and we have since decided to purchase a seat to enable early concept 3D models to be rendered and allow our marketing department to visualise the lens and make decisions on engraving without the need to build final prototypes further along the project,” Paul Nettleton, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Cooke Optics Limited.